Magnificent M.T Kenya Expedition
6 DAYS/5 NIGHTS SIRIMON-NARO MORO TRACK
Challenge yourself to climb Mt. Kenya and experience the exhilaration of trekking Africa’s second highest mountain standing at (5,199m). With its rugged, glacier-clad summits, mysterious afro-alpine moorlands and diverse forests, this is one of the most impressive landscapes in East-Africa that will offer you an unforgettable experience.
- Day 1: Nairobi – Sirimon Track
- Day 2: Mackinder’s Valley and Shipton’s Caves
- Day 3: Shipton’s Camp
- Day 4: Point Lenana
- Day 5: Mt Kenya – Naro Moru Lodge
- Day 6: Naro Moru – Nairobi
The fee includes:
Transport from and back to Nairobi.
- – All the park entrance fees.
- – Camping fees.
- – Guides/Porters
- – Food in Full Board basis.
- – Local Emergency Evacuation Cover
All hotels in Nairobi, Climbing Equipment, Porters tips.