Discover the Secrets of Africa
13 DAYS/12 NIGHTS NAIROBI, OL PEJETA CONSERVANCY, LAKE NAIVASHA, MASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND DIANI BEACH
This safari offers you the perfect way to see Kenya’s best game-filled locations and experience its pristine beaches. It will open your eyes to the stunning beauty of the countryside. We kick off with an overnight in Nairobi before heading out to Masai Mara renowned for its annual wildebeest migration. Your journey in
Kenya’s takes you through Great Rift Valley, a serene place swathed in Acacia forests and moody mineral lakes, before heading for the golden plains of Masai Mara, where excitement and drama await at every turn. Take time to relax and reconnect with your loved ones in a beautiful setting that inspires wonder and gratitude.
- Day 1: Nairobi Fly into Nairobi
- Day 2: Full day tour
- Day 3: Nairobi – Tree Hotel
- Day 4-5: Ol Pejeta Conservancy – Lake Naivasha
- Day 6: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Day 6: Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Day 7: Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Day 8: Masai Mara Game Reserve – Kenyan Coast
- Day 9-12: Kenyan Coast
- Day 13: Diani Beach – Nairobi
Services included in the cost:
All meals in full board & accommodation
- – All park fees and government taxes.
- – Service of our professional English speaking driver guide. Foreign language speaking, on request.
- – Game drives in a designed safari minivan, with a pop up/flip flop roof top for good game viewing, photography and filming.
- – water while on safari.
- – Our 24hours support throughout the safari
- – Travel insurance cover
Services excluded in the cost:
All International Flights/local Flights + Taxes
- – Balloon Safari in Masai Mara
- – Visit to Masai Manyatta/cultural Village
- – Visa fees
- – Meals in Nairobi on arrival and departure day
- – Excursions & activities not mentioned in this program
- – Personal expenses e.g. laundry, telephone calls, Drinks
- – Tips and gratuities